We haven’t had one of these in a while! Here’s some stuff from the last few months. I did not link all of the new Waite Community Announcements entries, because there’s a bunch of them, but you can check out the series here.
On She Who Sleeps:
- Happy Black History Month!
- Post-pourri, Pt. 2
- Art and Money
- Blogging week and 29
- Sweet Briar: One Year, Pt. 1
- Sweet Briar: One Year, Pt. 2
- Manual reboot
- The lovely and difficult luxury of pure idealism
- Small Things
- What drives
- Happily Ever After and the dickishness of television shows
- More about process, with minimal whining
- Before I was white(ish)
- Anxiety & Tree Pose
- Making time to breathe: Should self care be taught to students?
- We get it, you’re in love: Do you hate the hype around Valentine’s Day?
- Not a tax-free necessity: Should lifting the tampon tax be a priority?
- Back to Hogwarts: Are you excited for new Harry Potter?
- Unsung heroines: Can we honor the women of color who began second wave feminism?
- A penis in the wild: Have you dealt with indecent exposure?
- Op-Ed: “Gotta Talk About It”
- Op-Ed: “Intrusive, Much?”
On Psych Central:
- Review of Hesitation Wounds: A Novel
- Review of The Moment: A Practical Guide to Creating a Mindful Life in a Distracted World
Thanks for reading!