On She Who Sleeps:
- Reclaiming words
- The policing of “like”
- Sharing Fandom
- Obligatory post about snow
- Election as Fandom
- Place, Pt. 2, Or Space
- Let’s all become better misandrists this year: Do you have any feminist New Year’s resolutions?
- Double standards for demonstrators: Are minority protestors treated differently?
- Texting is taking over: Do you ever even answer your phone?
- A Review of Art Therapy & the Neuroscience of Relationships, Creativity & Resiliency by By Noah Hass-Cohen and Joanna Clyde Findlay
On Channillo (paid subscribers only–sorry!):
- Letter to the Waite Women’s College Student Body
- A parcel to Stephen Lewitzky (Arkham, MA)
- Patient File, Rothgart Associates, Arkham, MA.
- Letter to Miss Isabella Brunello, Brooklyn, NY
- p. 38 From the Official Handbook
- Letter to Edwina Coffin, Professor of Languages, Waite College
- Excerpt from “Beyond Mesmerism: Releasing Embedded Memories”
- A Note to Virginia Harrison (Savannah, GA)
- From the Arkham Gazette
- Diary of Virginia Harrison
- Letter to the Waite Dean of Faculty
- p. 50 From the Unofficial Handbook
Thanks for reading!