On She Who Sleeps:
- Working Writers
- Politics and Distraction
- Radical and daily uncertainty
- I’m a quitter
- Our conflicting identities, or, Star Wars, Boycotts, and Sportsballs
- What we choose
- Happy Halloween!
- “I’m gonna be Wonder Woman!” Do you have an inner superhero?
- Op-Ed: “Rape is not character development”
- Op-Ed: “So much missing [on late-night TV]”
- Op-Ed: “Veganism done right”
- Op-Ed: “The tragedy of the woman-hating woman”
- Op-Ed: “We’re all responsible [for ending Internet harassment]”
- Op-Ed: “The need to rethink education”
- Op-Ed: “What’s in a name [re: feminism]”
- Op-Ed: “Understanding privilege means listening”
On TV Lust (The Baltimore Sun):
On Bitch Flicks:
On Channillo (subscribers only):
- Lab Report, Geology 201, Mildred Hayes
- From On the Interpretation of Dreams, Waite Library Copy
- From the journal of Ashley Ross
- p. 13 From the Official Handbook
- Note from the Dean of Students to the President of the College
- “Attn: First Year Students” Mimeographed Flyer
- CAMPUS SECURITY INCIDENT REPORT
- Granite plaque by the Waite Witch-Hazel
Oh and I’m teaching another workshop in November with Eckleburg! Check it out.
I hope you all had a great month– and thanks for reading!