With some August thrown in for good measure.
As per the original “Getting Unstuck” posts, I’m working on consolidating projects, which means Dead White Guys will probably get subsumed into this or become another sort of endeavor entirely, while I’m still working on converting The Girl Who Loved Zombies into another format. Consequently, She Who Sleeps, will become much more centralized again.
On She Who Sleeps:
- The Art of Getting Unstuck, Pt. 1
- The Art of Getting Unstuck, Pt. 2
- Back to writing
- The productivity of gardening
- Back to School
On The Girl Who Loved Zombies:
On Dead White Guys
- “You don’t know you’re beautiful”…but what if I do?
- Love is blind: Would you know your significant other by touch alone?
- De-friending your girlfriends: can you downgrade a friend without hurting her?
- 16.7% of roles: Can audiences convince Hollywood to cast more diverse actors?
On TV Lust (The Baltimore Sun):
- ‘Fear the Walking Dead’ series premiere recap: Fear and tension in L.A
- ‘Fear the Walking Dead’ recap: communication breaks down
- ‘Fear the Walking Dead’ recap: Chaos and Monopoly
- ‘Fear the Walking Dead’ recap: Brave new world
- ‘Fear the Walking Dead’ recap: Bargaining and brutality
- Waite Community Announcements Preview–subscribe for more!
I hope you all had a great month– and thanks for reading!