Ah yes, another monthly blogging update. The reasons for the April hiatuses were much happier than those for March: travel and outings with friends and family rather than, y’know, the imminent closure of my beloved college. (We are making some progress on that front, by the way.)
Happily, I’m slowly but surely getting back to consistent levels of productivity. Life is by no means back to normal but this week gave me high hopes for the rest of May. Fingers crossed.
On She Who Sleeps:
- I’m bad at French (and it’s great)
- 7 requirements for a successful roadtrip
- Brief update & taking the show on the road
- Back in it and not drowning (hopefully)
- The art of reading deeply
On The Girl Who Loved Zombies:
On Dead White Guys:
On Tate Street High Society:
- Not a distraction: should high school students protest sexist dress code policies?
- “It’s because of you that I got strong.” Have you forgiven your childhood bullies?
- The new hysteria: Have you ever been gaslighted?
- Caught on film: Can body cameras stop the epidemic of race-related police brutality in America?
- Something for both of us: Do you watch porn with your significant other?
- Killing her softly: Are the compliments women give each other secretly toxic?
I hope you have been well this past month — and thanks for reading!